Which Cream is Best for Dark Feet Due to Cream Reaction?

I use a harch cream 2 brightenin nd now I ave side effect pls wat can I do?my foot is darker than my body

Melarase creams for dark feet and toes

Dark feet can be quite embarrassing. In our office, we advise patients to use Melarase creams + Melapads to correct pigmentation on the feet and toes. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Cream Best for Dark Feet?

Thank you for your question. After the "harsh cream" it may have caused scarring called hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin) after trauma. You should see a board certified dermatologist who can advise the best treatment plan which may include bleaching creams. For now the best thing to do is to avoid sun exposure to the area as this can worse the condition.  I hope this helps.