Can I Fix my Discolored Anus?

I'm 16 and I have a discolored anus. I always remember having it. I don't know why it is like this. Could be from poop, but I wipe really well. I want to get it bleached, but i'm not old enough and my mom and dad said that it looks fine, but if I'm really concerned I should talk to a doctor. Is there something wrong with it? How do I get a pretty butthole? How do I get my anus a normal color?

Dsicolored anus

+3

This is totally normal-present in all people. Leave it alone. Any attempts to treat it could cause scarring.

Can I Fix my Discolored Anus?

+1

Thank you for your question. Darker discolorations especially inside of skin folds is common. If you have an olive skin tone most likely your underarms are also darker in color in comparison to the rest of your skin. You may talk to a board certified dermatologist to discuss options however since you are a minor you may not proceed with any procedure without your mother's consent. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist