About How Much Would It Cost To Removal the Bump on My Nose?

I have an italian nose and my bump is smaller but it is there and noticeable. About how much do you think it would cost?

Hump Removal with Rhinoplasty

+1

Hump removal usually is not performed in isolation, but cost for rhinoplasty of this nature at the low end would be $5000.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How much does it cost to remove a bump on the nose?

+1

Primary rhinoplasty where a nasal hump is removed can range from $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the individual circumstances of the patient. I would recommend choosing a board certified and experienced rhinoplasty specialist. Look for good credentials, a variety of before and after photos, and fantastic patient testimonials. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Removing bump

+1

There is a lot more that goes into removing a bump from the nose than you might think - especially if the goal is to produce a natural result.  The cost varies but with most experienced surgeons will be ~10,000

Sam Naficy, MD

Cost to Remove Bump on Nose

+1

The cost of removing a bump on your nose will vary tremendously depending on where you are located and the experience of your surgeon. While cost is important to all of us, it should be just one parameter in selecting a surgeon. It is best to consult with an experienced surgeon, but you will spend $5,000-9,000.

Rhinoplasty and bump

+1

Without seeing the complexity of your prospective rhinoplasty it is difficult to quote a fee. In NYC the surgeon's fee can vary from $6500-$15000.  Good luck. Remember the goal is to minimize the risk of complications and hopefully to avoid a revision. Choose wisely.

Cost for Rhinoplasty Hump Removal

+1

I would recommend you don't let cost be the real determining factor in who does your nose. I would recommend several consultations for different opinions and let the cost be a secondary factor in your final decision. 

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bump on bridge and cost of a rhinoplasty

+1

There are many variables that go into costs of a rhinoplasty, such the complexity, primary or revision, wether or not grafts are needed, surgeon, anesthesia and operating room costs, etc.  For transparency, we posted our prices directly on our website

Cost for rhinoplasty

+1

Dear megan_marie_jones,

It really depends on your location and exactly what you want done

You may be able to just remove the bump, but often times, some additional work may need to be done so that the frontal view still looks good

Costs can vary from about 4-5K and up, and be sure to pic a qualified surgeon who you get along with and understands your need - this is way more important than price

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD