Is it common practice to charge for correcting asymmetry in Lip Augmentation with fillers. (photo)

I've had my lips augmented with filler for many years. A week ago I went to a doctor closer to home for the first time. I'm very unhappy with the result and when I called in they told me it would cost more to have my lips corrected. I would understand this if it was me being unhappy with volume. The doctor used one full juvederm syringe. However there is filler on my left-side of my upper lip that is absent completely on the other side. Is it common practice to charge for corrections?

Filler issue for lips

+1
Charging for issues related to your lips depends upon what is going to be done to balance them out.  If you want more filler in the depressed area, I would think that you will need to pay for it.  As for dissolving the product, that is up to the discretion of your doctor.  Good luck.