Male Lip Reduction

Hello I am a Male interested in having Lip Reduction My lips are not hugely oversized they are uneven one part of my top lip is fuller than the other I have lips that peak in the center like a heart shape and I would like to even them out and make them slightly less full in the center. Can any Plastic Surgeon do this are their certain ones who specialize in this how would I go about finding a Surgeon who does this? Is their a technical name for this surgery? Thank You To all who answer!

Male lip reductions

+2
Reducing the lips is a procedure under local that makes a big improvement for roughly $2500 per lip. Most all derm surgeon or plastic docs can do it and tailor it to what you want. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Chelioplasty is the technical term for lip reduction surgery.

+2
During lip reduction performed in our practice, incisions are kept inside your lips, and asymmetries may be addressed. Feel free to re-ask your question with photos, or visit several experienced facial plastic surgeons so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Male Lip Reduction

+2
Lip reduction is a straightforward procedure to perform but it requires precision in the location of the excision so the scar line is positioned properly. Excessive lip sizes, asymmetry and vermilion edge unevenness are typical reasons for requesting lip reduction.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD