What are the average prices for permalip lip implants?

I am interested in getting permalip implants and curious as to what the price range is for both upper and lower lip? Also I love the look of this singers lips but I cant tell if she had implants or fillers. What do you think?

Cost of Lip Implants

+2

According to RealSelf, the average cost is $2,500 and 71% recommended based on 52 reviews.

To be what the specific cost is in your area, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

I do not know if this singer got lip augmentation with filler or lip implants.

Cost of lip implants

+1
the average cost of lip implants are around 2,000 but every doctor has their own price. definitely have a free consultation with your doctor and see what the cost is and what is involved.

Elliot M. Heller, MD