What are the average prices for permalip lip implants?

I am interested in getting permalip implants and curious as to what the price range is for both upper and lower lip? Also I love the look of this singers lips but I cant tell if she had implants or fillers. What do you think?

Cost of Lip Implants

According to RealSelf, the average cost is $2,500 and 71% recommended based on 52 reviews.

To be what the specific cost is in your area, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

I do not know if this singer got lip augmentation with filler or lip implants.

2103 Crestmoor Road
Nashville, TN 37215

Cost of lip implants

the average cost of lip implants are around 2,000 but every doctor has their own price. definitely have a free consultation with your doctor and see what the cost is and what is involved.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

150 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065