What Size of Permalip Implants Would Be Best for Me?

I have been thinking about getting permalip implants in both my upper and lower lip but I am unsure of what size to get. My lips are a little bit smaller than Scarlett Johansson lips & mine are a less puffy. I've always had a wide nose and I am not willing to get a nose job, although I believe permalip implants could make my nose appear smaller. I would like my lips the size of Angelina Jolie but slightly larger than hers. What size of permalip implants would you recommend?

Permalip Implants

+1

Permalip Implants come in 3 sizes of thickness.  Your surgeon will need to measure your lips for the correct length.  The large size would be your best choice, based on what you have said.  You did not post photos.  Schedule an appointment with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.