Will a Chin Implant Hinder my Ability to Play the Violin?

I'm considering a chin implant to correct my weak chin, however I am a tad worried that chin augmentation might hamper my ability to play the violin (which is held by holding the violin in place between the shoulder and chin). Will I still be able to hold the violin correctly after a chin implant? If so how long should I wait before applying direct pressure on my chin by holding my instrument?

Playing the Violin after Chin Surgery

I would wait 6 weeks after surgery before playing the violin.  Be sure to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for post operative instructions.