Weak Chin/Jaw. Improving Side Profile? (photo)

Hello, I'm a male in my early 20s and I'm just curious of what options I have open to me to improve my jawline / chin. I feel it is extremely week and very unattractive. I hate seeing side photos of myself and I'm self conscious about it. I have no idea what options I have. Please advise, thanks.

Chin implant to improve weak chin and profile

+2

A chin implant is a great option for a weak chin profile.  The chin augmentation procedure involves placement of a synthetic implant across the front part of the mandible to improve the projection and add balance.  The chin implants come in different sizes and shapes depending upon the desired outcome.  The implant is inserted through a submental incision under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.

Correct weak chin

+1

A chin implant is the most simple and potentially reversible  approach to correct a receding chin. A beard or goatee could be considered as an alternative to surgery. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.