How Do You Know if Cartilage Has Warped?

I had a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty and Nasal Graft surgery 9 weeks ago to help me with a breathing problem I had. I had a slight bump to my nose at 7 weeks post operation. I am worried my nose is ruined. I went to see the doctor and he said everything is fine, but when I don't feel fine. I feel like there is something in my nose that moved? I think cartilage might've warped. How do you know? Thanks

How do you know if cartilage has warped? #nosejob

This is mainly diagnosed by physical exam by your surgeon. Remember, things are going to feel different and you will need many months to get used to the changes. Being that said if you truly feel something has happened then go see your surgeon for an exam. If they are not telling you what you want to hear then either you have to trust in them or seek another opinion. My hunch is you just need to give this time. You are still very early in the post operative period and I think in time you will  see that things will settle down. If they don't then you deal with it at that time, but I would wait a minimum of 6 months before you really worry.