How Do I Get Rid of Sebaceous Hyperplasia? (photo)

I had a dermatologist tell me that this pimple by my eye is Sebaceous Hyperplasia. So what's the best treatment to rid of small pimple from my face with minimal scarring?

Sebaceous hyperplasia

Sebaceous hyperplasia is usually treated with electrodesiccation.  It takes about 10 days to heal and there is a potential for a scar and recurrence.

Toronto Dermatologist

1849 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4S 1Y2

Certainly could be sebaceous hyperplasia from the picture...

it's so small that either the electric pencil/electrocautery or hyfrecator would work well with hardly a mark...or liquid nitrogen used with extreme caution or even a CO2 laser is a fancy expensive way that also would work if the doctor has one ready at hand...

Ken Landow, MD

10080 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145