How Do I Get Rid of Sebaceous Hyperplasia? (photo)

I had a dermatologist tell me that this pimple by my eye is Sebaceous Hyperplasia. So what's the best treatment to rid of small pimple from my face with minimal scarring?

Sebaceous hyperplasia

+1

Sebaceous hyperplasia is usually treated with electrodesiccation.  It takes about 10 days to heal and there is a potential for a scar and recurrence.

Toronto Dermatologist

Certainly could be sebaceous hyperplasia from the picture...

+1

it's so small that either the electric pencil/electrocautery or hyfrecator would work well with hardly a mark...or liquid nitrogen used with extreme caution or even a CO2 laser is a fancy expensive way that also would work if the doctor has one ready at hand...

Ken Landow, MD