Will Calcium and Vitamin C Help Post-rhinoplasty Healing?

Calcium & Vitamin C after Rhinoplasty

+2

There is no evidence that Ca and Vit C will enhance post-op healing. However, good nutrition after surgery is always advantageous. Avoid herbs, vitamins, and food products that tend to thin the blood.

Arnica is a supplement that reduces bruising after Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+2

I don't think that calcium plays much of a role in wound healing. Vitamin C is helpful for healing, but this may irritate your stomach if you take too much or if you have a problem with acid reflux.

I have been impressed by the results of Boiron's Arnica procedure recovery kit. This has been a wonderful homeopathic supplement that reduces bruising and swelling related to Rhinoplasty Surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Web reference: http://nosejobphotos.com/

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vtiamin C and calcium

+1

I am not aware of any study showing that calcium and Vtiamin C lessen the effects of brusing following rhinoplasty unless the patient is deficient.