When Will I Know my Final Size? Lift With Augmentation and Small Reduction.

I got a breast lift/augmentation with a small reduction of 80-100 gr with the implants being 250cc I told him I wanted smaller perkier breasts not bigger. I am just about 6 weeks post op. Will they go down in size, is there still swelling? I assume there must be, but enough to go down a cup or 2 in size? I was a Full B saggy C before and now i'm filling up a D cup which is NOT where I wanted to be :(

Please wait three to four months before assessing results

It takes about three to four months for your breasts to settle. At that time you can better assess your results. Generally speaking, there is a minor decrease in size once swelling subsides, however it is difficult to say by exactly how much.