What is the Average Price for Breast Augmentation in Seattle?

How much is the average cost of breast augmentation in seattle.I'm a full a cup small b and my goal is a full c cup small d..I'm 5'4,still want them to go with my body type so don't wanna go to big i want to stick to a more natural look.

+2

Most surgeons in the Seattle area charge between $6000 and $7000 if silicone gel implants are used, a bit less if saline is used. 

Since there are no fixed definitions of cup size, choosing an implant size can be done in a variety of ways. My preference is to have the patient try on implants, and to use that info and the patients anatomic measurements to choose the implant that will approach the patient's goal. You will likely be considering implants in the 300 to 400cc range. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Costs of Breast Augmentation?

+2

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.
Generally speaking, I think you will find the cost of surgery to range from between $5-$7000.
You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Choose your surgeon for credentials, not price

+1

Breast augmentation prices vary depending on many factors, including the surgeon's fee, operating room costs, the type of anesthesia used, and where you live. In "ballpark" terms, the price can range from $3,500 to $8,000, but please remember that cost isn't everything. You can't put a price on your health, and cutting corners now may end up costing you more in the long run. Choosing a highly qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon is essential for your safety and satisfaction. Make sure that he or she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has many years of experience performing breast augmentation. Ask to see several before-and-after photos before making your decision. Good luck.

Thomas McNemar, MD, FACS
San Ramon Plastic Surgeon

Prcies for breast augmentation

+1

If you are seeing an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and depending if you are getting saline or silicone implants the price range should be from $4000 to $8000 depending on the city. Be ware of any prices that are much lower or higher then those prices. You could check the average prices on realself for different regions.

Good luck

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Average Price for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are average prices listed for this site, but I would say that saline may be $5000 or so and silicone may be $6500 or so.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Average price for breast augmentation in Seattle

+1

Thank you for the question. There's variability on fees and if you check around, you can get quotes from $3,900-8,000. Some of these might be all inclusive (surgeon's fee, anesthesia, operating room costs and implant cost) and some might just quote you the surgeon's fee alone. Although costs are important, I caution you on choosing your surgeon based on cost alone. Besides board certified plastic surgeons, there are other specialties or "cosmetic surgeons" who will give you a low price to get you in the door as they build up their breast augmentation "portfolio". You need to feel comfortable with your surgeon and trust him or her. Remember, a poor surgical outcome will be more expensive in the long run, and some problems are not correctable. Good luck on your search.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon