How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Change breast position

To make your breasts rounder and broader and closer without a bra you will need surgery - an implant.

You can either have a small, wide implant (low profile) and accept enlargement of less than a cup size or you can maintain your present size by having breast tissue removed (reduction) that corresponds to approximately the size of the implant (little or no net gain in size) but your breasts will be rounder and more projecting.

Vacuum expanders and fat injections remain experimental and unreliable.

Breast position

Your anatomy determines how your breast will sit.  You cannot force them  more to the center, when you lie down they will fall to the sides.

The correct size will need the correct bra

Hope your photo is standing, as all natural breasts will fall to the side when on your back. Of course the natural way then to bring them together is to crouch on all fours. In the old days the goal of a bra was lift and separate. Today bras are about  push up and cleavage and if you are the best of sizes, then the best of bras is your answer.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Bringing breasts closer together.

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.   

The correct bra

Wearing the correct bra will accomplish almost exactly what you are doing with your hands in the second photo.  There are no other choices other than to provide volume which you may not like since you are happy with the size.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Bringing Breasts Closer Together?

Thank you for the question and picture.

No, there is no “natural or medicinal way” to change your breast anatomy. Given that you are not interested in breast enlargement, you may have to achieve the look you are looking for with bras and clothing.

There is no natural way to bring your breasts closer together. I would recommend finding a good bra that will give you your desired look.

Unfortunately without surgery (and occasionally even with surgery) improving your cleavage and minimizing the distance between your breasts is best improved with a proper fitting bra.

How to bring the natural boobs closer together?

You probably have a natural occurring wide cleavage.  Your breasts are naturally spaced wide apart.  Breast implants might help a little, but your best bet for getting them closer together would be a good bra.  Go to a professional bra fitter (Nordstroms' usually has one) they will put you in a good bra that will give you the look that you desire. 

How to bring the natural breasts closer together?

There is no natural or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together. Fortunately today there are several choices of bras to help you achieve the look you want at least in your clothing.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon