How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Bringing breasts closer together.

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.