How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Bringing breasts closer together.

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.   

The correct bra

Wearing the correct bra will accomplish almost exactly what you are doing with your hands in the second photo.  There are no other choices other than to provide volume which you may not like since you are happy with the size.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Cleavage

Great question but unfortunately there is NO nonsurgical way to create cleavage except for a Bra.  Basically you need to increase the volume of your breast usually via an implant to create the affect you want.  If you like the shape and size a Bra is your best bet

RR

Rady Rahban, MD

Change breast position

To make your breasts rounder and broader and closer without a bra you will need surgery - an implant.

You can either have a small, wide implant (low profile) and accept enlargement of less than a cup size or you can maintain your present size by having breast tissue removed (reduction) that corresponds to approximately the size of the implant (little or no net gain in size) but your breasts will be rounder and more projecting.

Vacuum expanders and fat injections remain experimental and unreliable.

C. Dennis Bucko, MD

Breast position

Your anatomy determines how your breast will sit.  You cannot force them  more to the center, when you lie down they will fall to the sides.

The correct size will need the correct bra

Hope your photo is standing, as all natural breasts will fall to the side when on your back. Of course the natural way then to bring them together is to crouch on all fours. In the old days the goal of a bra was lift and separate. Today bras are about  push up and cleavage and if you are the best of sizes, then the best of bras is your answer.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Bringing Breasts Closer Together?

Thank you for the question and picture.

No, there is no “natural or medicinal way” to change your breast anatomy. Given that you are not interested in breast enlargement, you may have to achieve the look you are looking for with bras and clothing.

Increasing cleavage without implants

If you want to increase your cleavage without implants, I would recommend a breast lift with fat grafting to the inside of the breasts to maximize the fullness in the area that you desire,  The fat can be removed from trouble spots elsewhere in your body, giving you a two for one improvement,   Good luck.

Wide Cleavage, Avoiding Surgery

Unfortunately, there is no way to bring your breast closer together in the middle (narrowing your cleavage) non-surgically. Also, attempts to narrow cleavage surgically requires the tradeoff of an implant and widening the breast to keep the nipple and areola centered on the breast mound. This can cause chaffing of the arm if the breast rubs the arm, difficulty fitting bras, and a very unnatural and aesthetically unpleasing breast. There is also increased risk of symastia when the cleavage is artificially narrowed during breast augmentation.

J. Stewart Humphrey, MD
Cape Girardeau Plastic Surgeon

Bringing breasts closer together - cleavage

The use of the bra is going to be your least invasive approach.  Other options are more invasive in nature, whether it is the use of implants or fat grafting to create more fullness in the inner aspect of your breasts.