How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Bringing breasts closer together.

+3

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.   

The correct bra

+3

Wearing the correct bra will accomplish almost exactly what you are doing with your hands in the second photo.  There are no other choices other than to provide volume which you may not like since you are happy with the size.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Change breast position

+2

To make your breasts rounder and broader and closer without a bra you will need surgery - an implant.

You can either have a small, wide implant (low profile) and accept enlargement of less than a cup size or you can maintain your present size by having breast tissue removed (reduction) that corresponds to approximately the size of the implant (little or no net gain in size) but your breasts will be rounder and more projecting.

Vacuum expanders and fat injections remain experimental and unreliable.

C. Dennis Bucko, MD

Breast position

+2

Your anatomy determines how your breast will sit.  You cannot force them  more to the center, when you lie down they will fall to the sides.

The correct size will need the correct bra

+2

Hope your photo is standing, as all natural breasts will fall to the side when on your back. Of course the natural way then to bring them together is to crouch on all fours. In the old days the goal of a bra was lift and separate. Today bras are about  push up and cleavage and if you are the best of sizes, then the best of bras is your answer.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Bringing Breasts Closer Together?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture.

No, there is no “natural or medicinal way” to change your breast anatomy. Given that you are not interested in breast enlargement, you may have to achieve the look you are looking for with bras and clothing.

How to bring the natural breasts closer together

+1
There is no natural or medicinal way to bring the breasts together.  Lingerie remains the best way to achieve this result.  Surgery would be complicated and might require several steps. 

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Bringing breasts close together

+1
Breast augmentation alone will not bring breasts closer together. However, improper breast implant placement can make the breasts look even further apart. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Optimizing Cleavage and Spacing of the Breasts

+1
Unfortunately, there is no natural way to bring the breasts closer together. The biggest determinants of the spacing of breasts and fullness of the cleavage are your underlying anatomy and the mobility of the tissues of the breasts. 

The bad news here is that this is largely determined by genetics. The good news is that bras are usually very effective in bringing the breasts together and helping to optimize cleavage and fullness of the décolleté area. 

During consultation, we take a 3D photo of your chest area and I am able to show how the shape of the chest and the spacing of the breasts influence the spacing and fullness of the cleavage, including how this is likely to appear after Breast Augmentation surgery. If you have questions about how your breasts and cleavage would change with surgery, a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon is your best bet.

Hope this helps.

Nick Slenkovich, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Making cleavage

+1
Unfortunately, without surgery, there's no way I know of to achieve what you're asking.  Victoria's secret & Fredericks can help here.  Otherwise, a breast implant, or fat grafting to the medial portion of the breast, could be used for a surgical solution.

Thomas Fiala, MD