How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Bringing breasts closer together.

+3

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.   

The correct bra

+3

Wearing the correct bra will accomplish almost exactly what you are doing with your hands in the second photo.  There are no other choices other than to provide volume which you may not like since you are happy with the size.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Change breast position

+2

To make your breasts rounder and broader and closer without a bra you will need surgery - an implant.

You can either have a small, wide implant (low profile) and accept enlargement of less than a cup size or you can maintain your present size by having breast tissue removed (reduction) that corresponds to approximately the size of the implant (little or no net gain in size) but your breasts will be rounder and more projecting.

Vacuum expanders and fat injections remain experimental and unreliable.

C. Dennis Bucko, MD

Breast position

+2

Your anatomy determines how your breast will sit.  You cannot force them  more to the center, when you lie down they will fall to the sides.

The correct size will need the correct bra

+2

Hope your photo is standing, as all natural breasts will fall to the side when on your back. Of course the natural way then to bring them together is to crouch on all fours. In the old days the goal of a bra was lift and separate. Today bras are about  push up and cleavage and if you are the best of sizes, then the best of bras is your answer.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Bringing Breasts Closer Together?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture.

No, there is no “natural or medicinal way” to change your breast anatomy. Given that you are not interested in breast enlargement, you may have to achieve the look you are looking for with bras and clothing.

Bringing Breasts Closer together - options

+1
The only non surgical way to improve your breasts by bringing them closer to one another is with an under wire bra. A mastopexy  with or without an augmentation can do this without a bra

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Surgery is the only option

+1
Without inserting a breast implant, it will not be possible to achieve the look you are desiring.  However, an implant will fill the medial space, creating more cleavage.  Their are no medicinal or non-surgical methods of creating that look.

Gary Lawton, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical options to bring breasts closer together

+1
There isn't a natural way to push your breasts together.   If you don't want to go bigger ie implant, then I would recommend that you find a supportive bra which will hold them in place, in much the same way as you are doing with your hands.  If you are on your back, your bra will hold them in place.  But without the bra, it is normal for breasts to drop away from the centre due to gravity.  

Vladimir Milovic, MD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Simple option

+1
Unfortunately no natural remedy exists yet.  A  circumareolar lift can be done easily under local anesthesia. Laser skin tightening can improves stretch marks and minimize scar appearance. These options have little downtime. Remember to preview photos of similar cases.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon