Will 200cc, High Profile Implants on my 5'4", 114lbs. Frame Look Natural?

I'm 41 years old, my hight 5.4 weigh,114 Ibs. i want sth.little more natural! am planning to get 200cc,round, high profile,my surgery next week! still not decided should i go higher because i put 200cc looks normal!! Thanks

200cc Natural Looking Implants

Natural is a relative term.  What I think looks natural may not to someone else.  I never think it's a bad idea to go smaller than larger so they will look good in the long run.  However, I will say that 200cc is a small implant. The smaller you go the more "natural" they will look.