Incision Looks Infected 3 Weeks After Breast Lift- Opinion? (photo)

Hi there, I need some advise on my breast. I had surgery oct 14 th, 2011 (almost 3 weeks ago), My incision doesn't look good, they getting worst. I called Dr. but then they told me that its fine and it heals that way. But I don't know what to think about that? Please help me, this is actually my second surgery, my first was 4 month ago, i wasn't happy with the result because they did areola lift ( that didn't help at all with my saggy breast) Now i had full lift. :(

Breast lift and wound problems

Is not uncommon to have problems with wounds after a breast lift. These rules may be due to a decreased blood supply in the flap to tension in the world are to both.

Infection is the thing that you must be concerned with. Watching for drainage, redness or fever would be evidence of infection. Keeping the wound covered with antibiotic ointment may be a good idea. Letting this would heal on its own is the best way to deal with this type of would. Once its healed the scar can be revised to approve its appearance.  Monitor your wound and follow-up frequently with you Dr. to make sure your wound is healing well.