What Would Help Sagging Uneven Breasts?

I am 47 year's old, my breasts are 36 DD. I did not know they were uneven in size until seeing this picture. They are looking South. I am having a lower body lift and I am wandering about how to fix my breasts. I would appreciate any advice.

Breast Lift

+2

HI,

I am also not able to see the pictures. It does, however, sound like best treatment for you is a mild reduction and major lift to even out the breasts and get them higher on the chest wall.

Regards,

D. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breasts drooping

+1

I would agree that most patients would require a lift and reduction. Most of the time the uneveness can be greatly improved.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Breast lifts

+1

Your photos didn't come through on my computer, but from the sound of it and from the fact that lower body lift/weight loss patients have lax, loose breasts, a breast lift with maybe some reduction would be the answer for you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS