Will Breasts Appear Smaller After Lift without Implants or Look Bigger because They'll Look Perkier?

I'm a big C cup and I'm happy with my cup size, I don't want implants but I don't want them to change size. Is it true that they look smaller after a lift? Or they appear bigger and "full" from being perkier, without actually increasing cup size?

Breasts can appear larger with lift

The breast can appear larger after a breast lift, as the shape is improved the breast projection will increase. The reduction in the skin envelope will tend to recruit the flattened and spread breast tissue into the center and core of the breast. Many do feel fuller and larger with a lift without breast implants.

peterejohnsonmd