Is Going from a B Cup to DD Cup too Large for Implants?

I am 18 and not confident with my breasts after breastfeeding for 3 months. I am on my path to becoming a fitness model. I have already gotten photo shoot offers, but I turned them down because of my breasts. I am 5'2, and 105 pounds. Before I was a C, now a small B. I want to be a 32DD. I am planning on having more kids with my husband in the future, but will not breastfeed due to complications the 1st time. Is 32DD to large, and will my Dr. look at me like I'm crazy when I tell him my goal.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Breast augmentation

+1

Without an exam it is very difficult to say what implant volume and shape would be best for you.  You should go for an evaluation with a plastic surgeon.

Breast Augmentation and Communication?

+1

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.     I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “D cup” or "fake looking" etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

By the way, the most common regret after this operation is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm

Size of implant

+1

if you want to be a fitness model , this is a very large breast size. you must also consider the impact on your breast tissue over time.. stretch marks,  sagging,  visibility of the implant.

i would think about this.