Breat Implants Costs to Go From A Cup to C Cup Saline?

I am 5'0 and around 83-90lbs and I have A cup breasts and want to have breast implants. What would it costs for B cup or C cup Saline Implants?

Breast implant cost

+1

The cost of breast augmentation is for the procedure of breast augmentation and is typically somewhere in the vicinity of $6,000.. Most surgeon's office charge the same price for breast augmenation no matter the size change. If a lift is necessary then there are additional charges. I hope this helps.

Breast implants and cost

+1

The cost for breast augmentation is the same in my office as I am sure it is in most offices, the same no matter what size implant you go with. In general, the cost of the implant itself will be different for saline filled vs  silicone filled.

Breast implant size and surgery costs

+1

the size of the implant doesnt change the cost.  gel implants are about 1000.00 more than saline

augmentation surgery runs about 3000 to 8000 in most centers.

Breast Augmentation Costs?

+1

I think you will find that breast augmentation surgery costs will not depend on breast size achieved.

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  It would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Make sure you do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection.   I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
 Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

For  general costs of surgical procedures our office please visit our website.