I Want Huge Porn Star Boobs, Currently Have 34DD Whats a Better Size That Looks Real?

115 to 120 lbs 5 ft 8 in slim

Huge breast implants

+1

Huge breast implants cause huge problems for patients.

Large implants thin the skin, cause the breasts to droop, veins to appear on the breasts, and potential stretch marks.

Some of the most difficult and risky breast surgeries are "end stage breasts" where the patient has had huge implants for a long period of time.

So be careful what you wish for....

Implant choices

+1

Without an exam it is impossible to offer suggestions as to which implant is best for you. The consultation allows for a proper exam and discussion of your goals.

Want Larger Breast

+1

Without pictures of your chest and desired breast photographs, no one will be able to determine the answer to your question.

Donald Griffin, MD

Huge Porn Star Breasts that look “Real”?

+1

I think your question demonstrates how difficult it can be when plastic surgeons are trying to understand patients' goals expressed verbally. In other words, I would not know what you mean by “huge porn star boobs that look real”.... 

if I were meeting with you in consultation I would want to view pictures of what you are trying to achieve. Based on those pictures I would advise you whether or not your goals were achievable in a safe fashion ( given your small frame).