Vampire Breast Lift. What Can I Expect For Results?

What outcome information exists about the Vampire Breast Lift? I have done research on other forms of breast augmentation but do not want all the scarring involved. Weight loss & gain from thyroid regulation have caused me to lose a cup size &, therefore, perkiness.

Ultimate Breast Lift= NO VERTICAL SCAR

Hi Lois,

Not familiar with the Vampire Breast Lift, however, I can tell you about the Ultimate Breast Lift. The UBL is a revolutionary technique that does not require a vertical scar to achieve upper pole fullness and longevity. It reshapes and anchors the breast securily while minimizing the total amount of scars. Incisions are hidden at the margin of the areolas and in the natural crease of breast mounds. Breasts are round and perky with minimal scarring. Do your homework. This is a great start.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

14887 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478

Vampire breast lift

You should read first about the vampire facelift and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons has an excellent review on their web site, and we have also looked into it on our blog. The vampire facelift was a trademark marketing scheme and we suspect the vampire breast lift might be one in the same.

8901 West Golf Road
Des Plaines, IL 60016

Vampire Breast Lift

The best advice I could give you, would be to go see a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon in your area for a full evaluation and exam. There are many types of breast lifting procedures with varying degrees of scars. Go in for a consultation and get expert advice. Good Luck.

James C. Pietraszek, MD

8929 University Center Lane
San Diego, CA 92122-1007

Vampire breast lift?

Sounds like a marketing tools to me.  A breast lift can  not be performed in this fashion.  I would check the doctor's credentials to be sure.  Good luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Wow, what a question. This is one of those marketing terms. There is absolutely NO shortcut to a breast lift if you really need one. I think you better get some more opinions.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

10201 SE Main
Portland, OR 97216

Vampire lift

You will attract all of the bats in your area. This is a trademarked procedure done by few doctors and is a name only.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

308 E 79th St
New York, NY 10075

PRP and Breast Lift Surgery

The use of the term Vampire Breast Lift must refer to the use of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) in conjunction with breast lift surgery. If you are being told or think that this technique will eliminate or reduce the appearance of breast lift scars, you should run as fast as you can from whomever is touting this technique..just like they were a real vampire. Breasts can not be lifted without scars, it is only a matter of how much lifting needs to be achieved and how much scarring is involved. There is no magical solution that will get around this breast scarring issue.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Indiana University Health North Hospital
Carmel, IN 46032