What Do I Need To Know About Aftercare for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Asked by uniquexxz in washington dc
- 2 years ago
Aftercare for a Brazilian buttock lift
It's important to avoid direct sitting on your buttocks for at least two weeks after surgery to ensure the best outcome. The longer you can avoid sitting, the better your ultimate outcome.You should also wear your garments for about four weeks. Minimize your activity (exercise) for about four weeks also. Most patients will take off about 1 or 2 weeks from work and will use special pillows to sit on when returning to work.
A board certified plastic surgeon can explain the recovery to you in more detail during an actual consultation.
Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com
Brazilian butt lift aftercare
The after care for a Brazilian butt lift is as important as the surgery itself. Here are a few caveats:
1. No sitting for about 2 weeks. This is very important because prolonged sitting will damage the fat. The fat behaves as a graft (no blood supply) during the first few weeks. Once the fat develops its own blood supply, then, sitting will be recommended.
2. Walk and stretch your legs. You need to move, move, move… This will help to decrease the risk of developing clots.
3. Take ibuprofen 400mg by mouth every 6 hrs around the clock.
4. Do buttock stretching exercises. This will help with your recovery.
5. Wear your girdle at all time. You can remove it to take a shower; then, wear the girdle again.
6. Record the drain output. You will have a drain on your lower back to remove all the fluid that is accumulated. This will give better results.
7. After 2 weeks of sitting, use a cigar shape cushion when sitting. This will bump your buttock and avoid excessive pressure.
8. From the first day after surgery, take water pills for three consecutive days. Your body will be swollen all over because of the fluid shift. This will help getting rid of your swelling.
9. Wear a compression stocking net the first day after surgery to help prevent clots.
10. Drink plenty of fluid; do not get dehydrated.
11. Take clyndamycin for 7 days. This will help decrease the chances of infections.
Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com
Recent Brazilian Butt Lift Reviews
Brazilian Butt Lift Photos
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.