After BBL Will my Butt Feel Natural?

I'm interested in getting a bbl asap, but before i go to my consultation I need to know will I have a soft natural feel to my butt.

Natural Feeling Buttocks After the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This is a very good question and the answer is typically the deciding factor as to why most patients opt to have the Brazilian Butt Lift over other buttock augmentation procedures involving silicone. That is, if they are a candidate for the procedure of course. The great part about having the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is that you are able to liposuction fat from unwanted areas and inject them into your buttock region.

Once healed from the procedure and the swelling and bruising comes down, patients are left with a projected, nicely contoured and naturally looking and feeling buttock. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Brazilian butt lift natural feel

+1

One of the most important and greatest benefits of a Brazilian buttock augmentation is that  your own fat is used to augment and re-shape your buttocks. The fat transfer will behave like normal fat. In other words, it will feel like normal fat. It will increase in size if you gain weight; on the other hand, you will lose fat in your buttocks if you lose weight. Now, immediately after surgery your butt will feel hard and swollen. This feel should last about a month. After this, your butt will feel as natural as it can be.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

The Natural Feel of a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The good point of a BBL that was performed expertly is that the not only is the shape and size of the buttocks improved but your fat gives the buttocks a natural feel.  Now if complications occur this can affect feel of the buttocks because of scarring.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian buttock lift will have a natural feel

+1

The brazilian buttock augmentation involves injecting your body's own fat deep into the gluteal muscles which results in a very natural feeling buttock. This is in contrast to buttock implants (made of silicone) which can sometimes feel quite hard and unnatural.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete consultation and review of your anatomy to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian butt lift and postop natural feel

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction fat injection. The fat injection is usually done with small amounts in multiple locations. This helps to get a more natural result and to get better take the fat for a more permanent result.

Most the time results are soft and natural after the healings taking place. It may take 4 to 6 months or more for the buttocks to feel as soft as it will feel. Sometimes scar tissue can form in one area may be firmer than another. This will usually improve over time. It's possible to have a persistent area of scar tissue.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift - Natural Feeling?

+1

A natural feeling result is one of the main benefits of fat grafting for buttock enhancement. If the fat is placed properly using good technique, the risk of firmness or unnatural hardness should be very uncommon. I can say that I have not had a patient mention a concern with unnatural firmness, nor have I noted any patients of mine with this concern. Therefore, if you're going to a doctor who has experience with this technique you will most likely be pleased with the natural feel of the buttocks after the procedure. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Will my butt feel natural after a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

This is the main advantage of the BBL. Using your own fat to reshape and enhance the buttock are will always feel natural and normal to touch as opposed to buttock implants. The added benefit is liposuction and contouring of your midsection which further enhances your results. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

How does a brazilian butt lift feel?

+1

Thanks for your question -

One of the main benefits from the brazilian buttock lift procedure is using your own fat to augment and improve the shape of your backside will always feel more natural when compared to implants.

The additional benefit of flattening your tummy or muffin top and the very small scars used in the procedure makes a convincing argument for this technique to augment your buttocks.

In our San Francisco area office we perform this procedure frequently.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon who does this operation routinely.

I hope this helps!

Steven H. Williams, MD