Can I Bleach my Face in Between Laser Hair Removal Treatment?

i am getting laser hair remoaval treatment but i am on a break for about 4 months as i am abroad! id like to know if it is safe to bleach my facial hair during this period

Yes - Enjoy Your Break

+2
Enjoy your break and do what you want during this time, then resume laser hair removal when you return. Hopefully, the amount of hair is decreased over time, as that is what we are trying to achieve.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

OK to bleach facial hair during break between laser hair removal treatments

+1

It is quite safe to bleach your facial hair during the four month break you have from laser hair removal treatments.

The target for the laser for hair reduction is the pigment in the hair at the root level. Once you are ready to resume your treatments, just shave as instructed and your treatments should proceed well.

Enjoy Thailand!

Anifat Balogun, MD

Bleaching hair is safe between laser hair removal

+1

you can bleach your facial hair and when you return you can have laser hair removal because the hair below the skin is dark and should absorb the laser energy.

Ronald Shelton, MD