Which is Better for Dark Skin: Laser Hair Removal or Electrolysis?

I am 32 years female from pakistan with almost dark complexion. i have excessive hair growth on my chin and sides of the face . i want to remove permanently plz suggest me is laser is best for me or electrolysis?

Laser hair removal for all

+2

Thanks to modern technology, all skin types from I to VI can safely and effectively be treated with laser hair removal.  As a person of Pakistani descent, it is probably best to stick with an NdYAG laser with a 1064 nanometer wavelength.

Birmingham Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser hair removal vs. electrolysis

+1

Laser hair removal for dark skin has more risk of pigmentation than electrolysis but laser is more efficient. Longer wavelength lasers are more sparing of epidermal pigment than the older standard Lightsheer laser diode such as the neodynium yag lasers.

Ronald Shelton, MD