Want Bigger Forehead/raised Hairline

I'm female, 30, with a very small forehead that throws off my features. I've read that a brow lift can make your forehead bigger. I've also read about laser hair removal and electrolysis to raise the hairline. What is the best procedure to consider? I don't want to raise my eyebrows or change my brow line, but I'm not sure hair removal (since I understand it grows back between treatments) is the best option either. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Ways to Enlarge your Forhead

+1

At my office we would not suggest laser hair removal for the hair line. The reason being, that it does grow back in between sessions and laser hair removal is not guaranteed to completely diminish hair forever. It can grow back sporadically, depending on the person. To really give you a permanent solution we would recommend a forehead lift to lengthen the forehead without raising the eye brows too much.

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow procedures

+1

This is a tough question to answer without an exam.  I would hedge to say having laser hair removal of the brow would not be the thing to do.

Raising the Hairline WITHOUT affecting the Brows

+1

Regarding: "..female, 30, with a very small forehead that throws off my features. I've read that a brow lift can make your forehead bigger. I've also read about laser hair removal and electrolysis to raise the hairline. What is the best procedure to consider? I don't want to raise my eyebrows or change my brow line,"

The hairline CAN be raised and forehead made taller without affecting the brows with a simple operation whose scars are fairly well hidden.

Dr. Aldea

Raising hairline options.

+1

You are right in your thinking. We routinely raise the hairline without raising the brows. This is much less expensive and more natural than removing hair.