Swollen and Lumpy 3 Weeks Post-op Facelift/necklift - Is This Normal Healing?

i have just had face lift and necklift 3 weeks 5 days ago .  i am home from surgery abroad and my jawline looks amazing but hae quite a large lump at the side of my right neck.does not eem to be going down any and. have noticed little lumps appearing under chin aswell. is this normal healing process i do know swelling can take months?

Swollen and lumpy three weeks after facelift surgery abroad

It is likely that this represents routine swelling, and routine lumps and bumps after surgery, all of which will resolve with time.  But no one on this forum can say for certain that you have nothing to worry about without seeing you in person.  Certainly, this is the problem when patients visit other countries for their surgery.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon