Back Issues After Tummy Tuck?

I had a tummy tuck and everything was going great, then 4 wks post op my back "went out"... I have a history of minor sciatica, but when my back went I couldnt even walk or move without wanting to die... I am wondering if this could have been caused by my binder compressing my back or maybe because of the lack of movement for the past few weeks... have you heard of this happening before or am I special :)

Hello

+1

Without knowing your history its hard to say what happened. If you have a history of sciatia then the surgery could have irritated it. You need to see your Doctor and ask that question.