I Want my Old Nose Back, Building Up Bridge and Derotation I Had a Rhinoplasty 4 Months Ago, Wait 1 Year for Revision? (photo)

I had my hump filed down and tip graft to give tip support the aspects I would like from my old nose is the profile, I want the bridge built up to the same size and it to be rounded, like before rather then straight, is that possible with rib grafts to be rounded? I'm aware I have a pollybeak building up my nose what would that do to the front appearance? and the tip lengthened and derotated, can I get all these aspects of my old nose back? how close could I get to my old nose?

+1

Building up the bridge to create a hump and derotating the tip can be done at a year.   You do not have the final product yet with regard to your tip, and the tip usually does descend as swelling decreases.  In addition, this makes the revision process more precise.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

You should wait a full year to have a revision rhinoplasty.  It may be possible to restore some of the characteristics you desire.

Reversing rhinoplasty changes can be done at 6 to 12 months.

+1

Reversing rhinoplasty changes can be done at 6 to 12 months. Revising the tip is better after 12 months if there are subtle changes that you want changed as well. See a revision rhinoplasty specialist for this.