Can silicon implant in nose cause headache and dizziness?

During jogging I find a lot of mucus in my nose, could it be a sign of my implant going bad or sinus inflammation(I have sinus inflammation )?thanks.

+1

I have used straight, solid silicone dorsa implants during Rhinoplasty for over 2 decades and these implants have no fluid to leak out...they are solid, soft plastic-like implants.  They would not be able to cause those symptoms.

Can silicon implant in the nose cause headache and dizziness?

+1

Having mucus is a separate issue and not likely due to your implant. It would be best to have the issue evaluated by a board certified ENT. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Headache and dizziness after silicone implant in rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that your symptoms are fom your implant.  However, you may want to follow up with your surgeon to have them examine your nose.

Angela Sturm, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Implant in Nose Causing Heache and Dizziness

+1

If the implant is in the proper position, it should not be causing sinus inflammation, headache, or dizziness.  If there are nay signs of infection or malposition, you should be evaluated by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA