Will Taking an Antibiotic, Like Doxycycline for Acne Interfere with the Efficacy of Botox?

I take 100mg of doxycycline a day for acne. I have had some botox done one recently for cosmetic reasons and wonder if taking the antibiotic might reduce the efficacy of botox? I'm now 2 days post-injections and the normal paraylsis of the muscles has started to set in.

Do antibiotics effect Botox treatments?

+1

The two do not affect each other although antibiotics combined with laser or photodynamic acne treatments may be a contraindication.

Botox at the use of Antibiotics?

+1

The use of oral antibiotics should not interfere with the efficacy of Botox ( directly injected into the target muscle).