What do I need to have done so I can close my mouth and to fix receding chin? (photos)

I cannot close my lips without a lot of strain, so can only be done for short bursts and looks odd because upper lip has to strain a lot to reach bottom lip. My smile is very gummy but I am okay with that because I can smile alright if I'm posing for a picture at least. My side profile is AWFUL. Receding chin is pretty extreme in my opinion and also perhaps upper lip incompetence and mentalis strain? 2 young children and FT job so less downtime is best. Told invasive jaw extension previously.

Sliding Genioplasty for Short Chin and Mentalis Strain

+2
There is no question that the ideal treatment would be 'extensive jaw' surgery consisting of an upper jaw shortening and lower jaw advancement. This would require orthodontics before and after this type of operation. An alternative lesser operation (one hour with no orthodontics) is a sliding genioplasty whoch would be beneficial to dramatically improve your chin position and profile as well as the mentalis strain. This would not fix your gummy smile and only upper and lower jaw surgery combined can address that concern.

Gummy smile

+1
The upper jaw has to be repositioned superiorly and maybe a  chin surgery. Prior to this, you would need braces and most likely extraction of at least 2 teeth. 

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon