After Radiesse in the Chin, is It Okay to Eat and Sleep on Your Side?

I am worried about eating after my injection. I ate soft foods last evening and tried to minimize jaw movement, but I'm very worried moving my chin at all will result in my injections moving as well! I'd like to wash the area, but I am very aprehensive.

+1

You are completely fine to do both, Avoid being aggressive or massaging the area when washing the face. Enjoy your filler and the great result from it.

Best wishes 

+1

Eating should not be an issue, nor should sleeping on your side after Radiesse injections for facial augmentation.  Digital manipulation, however should be avoided.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/radiesse-injections.html

Radiesse post care

+1

I tell my patients that you can do everything as normal after filler injections, except get a facial or laser treatment within 24 hours, or press all over the injected area. There is no reason not to eat or avoid lying down. You are just fine to do both.

Eating after Radiesse in the chin

+1

You are safe to eat after the injection. You may have some bruising to the area. Washing is also okay, as long as you aren't very aggressive. Best of luck.