Treatment for Fresher Skin and Acne Scars?

I am looking for an acne scar treatment to make my skin look fresher. I have old acne scars on my cheeks, but they are not deep. I feel very self-conscious at 30, about my skin and feel sometimes that it is why I get turned down for jobs. Do you have recommendations?

Acne scars

+1

There are so many things that you can have done.  If they are very mild, you can have a light peel.  Some lasers actually build up the collagen under the acne scars. Some doctors will place fat underneath the scars to plump them up as well.  These are just a few suggestions.