Botox for Chin Dimpling?

I have several deep dimples in my chin, and I've heard Botox could get rid of them. What do you think?

Botox great in the chin

+3

Botox is a great way to relax lines and dimples in the chin caused by hyperactive muscles, resulting in a smoother, fuller chin area. Botox relaxation in the chin can also help acne scars that might be accentuated by the muscle action in the chin. Botox is an easy treatment and low doses are used in the chin.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Chin Dimpling

+2

This is an area where Botox and Dysport work very well. The even dispersion of Dysport makes it my preferred product in this area. the results are impressive and patients have always been very satisfied with these treatments.... it is also cost effective since units used are minimal

Boulder Dermatologist

My opinion

+1

Botox, Dysport and Xeomin can be used to relax the muscle that causes chin dimpling.  Alternatively, an injectable filler such as Restylane or even Sculptra can be used to fill those chin flaws. Botox and Dysport have about a three month duration.  Restalyne and Sculptra last longer, but do cost a bit more.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for Chin Dimpling

+1

Botox is a great way to relax fine lines and dimples in the chin. It creates a smoother appearance.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and Dysport remove chin dimples

+1

This question is pretty straight foward as evidenced by all the MD answers, Botox and Dysport work great for chin dimpling and sometimes creases in the chin.  They relax the muscle that we all have in our chin.  It lasts for about 3-4 months.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and chin dimpling

+1

In select cases, botox can soften a dimpled chin, typically with minimal amount of units.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and the Chin

+1

Botox in small doses can help alleviate the indentations of the chin. However, it is not for all patients and needs careful thought before proceeding.

Botox works well for chin dimples

+1

Chin dimples are caused by action of the muscle mentalis on the skin. Botox works very well by relaxing this ansd by making the chin surface smoother.

Web reference: http://seattlebotoxclinic.com/html/botox_treatments.php#dimpled_chin

Botox for deep chin dimples

+1

Very low dose Botox can be very effective for the undulating effect that can occur on the chin related to mentalis muscle function. If you are more concerned about a line or chin deep groove, use of a filler or volumizing agent may be more appropriate.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for chin dimpling

+1

Chin dimpling, or “marbled chin” is very effectively treated with 2-3 injections of low-dose botulinum toxin. As with all botulinum treatments, the effects are temporary, but quite effective.

Raleigh-Durham Dermatologic Surgeon