32A to Full C Cup- How many CCs?

I am 5ft,100lbs,size 32A.I went to consultations. The female Dr told me told get Moderate Plus 300cc or 325 cc to get to full Ccup yet still look natural. The male Dr told me to have High Profile 250 or 275cc, if try to push, could be 300 cc because of my petite size and because he think moderate pluss will spread to the side of my breast. Please give me some advice, thanks

Breast augmentation for petite frame

+4

Dear Skippy86,

Because you have such a small frame, 300cc-350cc high profile implants sound about right for you. I would also suggest you request sub muscular placement, as this will give you a more natural look and decrease your chances of developing capsular contractures. Pls. be aware that given your small frame, a surgeon can only place as big an implant as your tissues will allow, so size can never be guaranteed. Having said this, 300cc-350cc implants should not pose a problem. Best wishes, Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Selecting the right implant size

+3

Thanks for sharing your photos.  Selecting an implant size is dependent on patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height) as well as patients' wishes.  Although it is hard to give you a recommendation without examining you, based on your current height, weight, and bra size, I would recommend high profile 300-350cc.  You should try some sizers and talk with your plastic surgeon.  Please remember that implant cc volume does not correlate with cup sizes. Also, try to look at pre and postop photos that reflect your body size and desired look.

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

32A to Full C Cup- How many CCs?

+2

Thanks for the posted series of photos. In my opinion based solely upon the photos I would recommend at least a 350 to 400 cc HP implant. 

Questions on appropriate implant size and style

+2

An exact size can't be recommended for you through internet communications. However, given your dimensions that you provided as well as the helpful photos, it is clear that a high profile implant would serve you best. However, realize that there is a tradeoff and that you won't truly have a "natural look" (which is true to some extent in breast augmentation in many women, depending on what they are starting with). A moderate plus profile implant will be too wide for in the sizes that you mentioned. It can look more natural but at far smaller sizes.

For best results, stick with silicone implants.

Web reference: http://www.arizonabreast.com

I would suggest 300cc high profile

+2

We do not have the luxury of examining the breast tissue and feel the quality of the skin. I would think the 300 cc high profile would be OK. The bigger implant would causing too much tension.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+2

the decision of high profile or mod profile is based on the width of your breast and the desired size you want to go to. if you base width is 12 cm for example, you should stay close to that diameter. high profile implants are made for narrow base diameter women who want to go larger. look on line for photos of women that start with your size breasts, and you like the results. most photos show size and type implant used, so that should help you.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/breast-augmentation-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right implant for you

+2

Your question is the most commonly asked question from women seeking breast augmentation. 
I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  So try these implants in the office to pick which look you like the best.

Best of luck

Dr. Basu

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Vectra 3D

+1
It's difficult to give you an exact recommendation without examining you. Did either of the surgeons you saw use the Vectra 3D imaging? I find it very helpful in communicating about size and choosing the perfect implants for my patients. Best of luck!

Without Proper Physical Examination, 300 to 350cc's Would Be An Approximate Range For You

+1

It’s virtually impossible to make a decision about breast size without being able to perform a physical examination. The transverse dimension of the chest for example, can’t be determined from your pictures. If your chest is wide, you might need a moderate plus implant with a wider base dimension. If your chest is narrow, you might need a high profile implant with a narrow base.

It’s impossible to use this type of dimensional analysis without a physical examination and measurements. Without an exam I’d be guessing, but I suspect that 300 to 350cc’s would be an appropriate range for you.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

I would agree with the 300/325 under your muscle.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com