Can I Get Smart Lipo at 300 Pounds?

I am 300 lbs can I get smart lipo and will it help in the trouble areas? I would like to get bra area, upper and lower stomach, inner thighs and arms.

Smartlipo when 300 lbs

Liposuction is best when someone is not terribly overweight but eats healthy and exercises regularly. If there is a bulge in one area that doesn't respond to diet and exercise then liposuction would be ideal for this candidate. Liposuction for someone 300 lbs may not help enough as the life's conditions' contributing to the overweight condition will not have improved necessarily. The weight may come right back after lipo.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016