I Am 21 Year Old Female with No Hips - Options?

Hi, I wanted to know if there was a such thing as a woman not having hips? If yes, as I do believe it is (I feel I am one) would this procedure help? Now I know it may sound unrealistic for a woman to not have hips but I don't. I do have a plump butt with a little extra fat located under the buttock, sadly no hips. Could this course of action?help a confused professional ballet dancer?

What to do for a ballet dancer with small hips.

+1

It is true that in an ideal female figure the shoulders are narrower than or equal to the hips. You have an athletic figure with wider shoulders. The only way to widen your hips would be by transferring fat to the areas that are typically lipo suctioned in a female. These are the trochanteric regions. The problem is there is usually very Little fat in a ballerina's body. Start with getting a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafts to Your Hips Should Help You

+1

I suggest that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of ASAPS for a consult regarding your hips.  You may be a candidate for fat grafting to your hips.   Your own fat would be removed from on area with liposuction and then injected into your hips.   This should add width to your hips and improve your figure.  Good Luck!  Dr Grant Stevens    

Grant Stevens, MD