23 Year Old Female Tip Rhinoplasty - Westport, CT

Dear Dr. Lyons, Stephanie, and Patrick, Thank...

Dear Dr. Lyons, Stephanie, and Patrick,

Thank you so so so much for everything that went into making me a new schnoz! From the moment I called in for my consultation, to the day after my surgery when I got a call from your office to check up on me, I have felt nothing but respect, love, empathy and attention to detail the whole time. The entire experience confirmed that I made the right choice by entrusting you with something so delicate. I appreciate how I was able to call in and ask any questions no matter how silly or “obvious” they may have been. Furthermore, the cleanliness of your office space made me feel utterly safe and in the hands of the highest tier professionals.

Additionally, I couldn’t have asked for a better, more seamless, thorough pre-surgery experience at the Fairfield Surgery Center. Every individual whom I came in contact with, from the front desk personnel, and the CNA Leslie, the anesthesiologist Dr. Schwartz, to the wonderful nurse Paula; every single person was charming, helpful, and fully committed to my positive surgery experience.

Thank you Dr. Lyons for being so focused on keeping the character integrity of my nose in tact. I felt truly understood by you and not judged whatsoever for desiring cosmetic surgery as a 23-year-old young woman. I admire your unwavering attention to detail and respect for taking my suggestions into consideration. Thank you for giving me a “cleaned up” version of my nose rather than a “cookie cutter” button nose.

Stephanie, thank you for effortlessly wearing so many hats in Dr. Lyons’ office. You are such a ray of positivity and light. I felt so comfortable discussing my concerns and questions with you. Your honesty and commitment to this practice comes forth in your relationships with patients like me. You made my mother and me feel so welcome; the integrity of a doctor’s practice is deeply influenced by the staff, and you created an atmosphere that felt totally relaxed and calm. Thank you for sticking with me and supporting me through the entire experience.

It’s amazing how just a slight shift in the appearance of my previously disproportionate nose has made such a difference in my life already. I am more confident, less self-conscious in social settings, and I finally feel like my outer self finally reflects how I feel internally. This seemingly minor surgery has made for a majorly positive transformation in my life.

I look forward to my continued relationship with you all!

Thank you again Dr. Lyons, Stephanie, and Patrick!

Forever grateful.