Kate Shephard - Tualatin, OR

Kate is the most amazing human ever. She has been...

Kate is the most amazing human ever.
She has been doing my lip fillers and I absolutely LOVE them. My situation was a little unique because due to my physical biology my lips had a little trouble adjusting to the fillers unlike 99% of normal people. Don't worry people, my lips are stubborn like ME and things will probably go 100% perfect smooth for you. But thank goodness for her, I text her all the time with questions and photos and she will NEVER let you walk out of there without feeling and looking PERFECT. She is anal, and she is a perfectionist and that is one reason why I love her. Go to her for your fillers people, you NEED a perfectionist this is your face we are talking about. Not to mention she is just the sweetest little thang and is so positive and SO calming. I was really nervous when I had gone in the first time, and she talked to me and totally calmed me down, walked me through everything. I've been in sales for a long time and it's very hard to find customer service like this. She creates her own category and I'll send her all my friends and family. Not to mention, i think i officially made a friend. She's just a good human, ask for Kate when you visit Gorin Plastic Surgery and Medspa. You will not be disappointed.
Portland Plastic Surgeon