28 Year Old Two Children - Manchester, GB

I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for some...

I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for some time but didn't quite know where to begin and who to trust, a friend of mine had hers done by Mr Tahery and the reasults were amazing, and so are mine I'm not one to write on things like this but Mr Tahey deserves nothing but praise for the fabulous work he does! And if your lucky enough to be able to choose him as your surgeon then do! And you won't regret it Thank you Mr Tahery

Devastation/revision/loss of faith?

So I haven't updated my review since I came away from having my cast removed..November 2015...A lot has happened since then! and as there are numerous rumours flying around RS about this particular surgeon at this moment in time,I thought it may be informative to others for me to add my "what happened next"..... Around 4 weeks post op my swelling started to go down revealing two bones on either side of my nose which I have shown in my pictures, so that's when the devastation set in my perfect nose was fading away before my eyes I made an early appointment to see Mr Tahery who put me at ease agreed there was a bump at either side and this could be easily shaved down at 6 months post op, over the next few months the swelling decreased and the amount of bone became more apparent, it looked as if I had two noses.. The bridge was infact a lot wider than the tip especially on one side.
The day of my fine tuning Mr Tahery cameto see me before my operation wanted me to remind him what we were doing? He seemed to think only one side needed to be shaved down with this I wasn't happy as both sides needed it? To which he "agreed" so after another operation and another week house bound I remove my tape to find... The same nose?! Although the more prominent side has been reduced the other not so much? I bled and I was bruised and swollen so I do not doubt Mr Tahery did perform some work on my nose but I think very minimal effort was put into my "fine tuning" I feel he didn't do the best he could and should have been able to sort this.... What he calls a minor problem?! I'm seeing him next week where I will explain how I feel, my nose isn't destroyed and isn't a horror story but I am unimpressed upset and loosing faith in his care and ability? what do I do go through it all again? Will be even agree my nose is still boney? I'll starting to get really fed up with the whole process I'm putting myself and my family through... But surely for the amount of money I have paid I shouldn't lie down an roll over...?

Lump still there?

Witch nose

Just an update on how my nose is 10 months after primary and 4 months after revision
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon