Rhinoplasty Nose Extension - Toronto, ON

I Recently had Rhinoplasty ( Nose Job) done with...

I Recently had Rhinoplasty ( Nose Job) done with Dr. Cory Torgerson and although i am about 6 weeks post surgery (which is not fully healed) i am very satisfied with my results thus far. i would definitely recommend him to any and all seeking to modify their nose. i am VERY HAPPY with my outcome!! Ive wanted to get it done forever and was very hesitant because it's my face.. a very big change! I am very contempt and glad i had it done, i wish i had done it sooner. They say it takes about 1 year to fully see the end results, because the swelling and healing goes down a bit more every few weeks. Althought it is a process, i get happier with the results the more it heals.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

He does seem to be very busy, however i had no issues with my interactions with him and he explained in great detail everything i needed to know and answered all of my questions. Staff and nurses were very nice and helpful as well.