Cellfina for Cellulite on Thighs and Butt (38 Yrs Old) - Solana Beach, CA

I'm usually a pretty private person, but I've...

I'm usually a pretty private person, but I've found the reviews on here to be so incredibly helpful that I thought I would return the favor.

I'm 38 years old. I eat very healthy... in fact, I was a holistic nutrition coach for over 15 years. I've been working out with a personal trainer doing weights for almost 6 months now. And although I am definitely more toned and I know I've dropped at least 2-3% of my body fat, but cellulite actually looks WORSE. I've had cellulite for so many years now and it's just so frustrating that nothing I seem to do health-wise seems to help, so I'm giving Cellfina a try. It's mostly on my rear and back of my legs, but I do have a couple of dimples on the front of one thigh that I want to do too,

4 Days Post

I think there's an improvement already, but I would love to hear what anyone else thinks. Please leave comments below... you won't hurt my feelings. I would appreciate honest feedback.

The procedure went well, and was much like the other descriptions that were posted. The most painful part was definitely when they were injecting the numbing. After that I didn't feel a thing. (The Valium and Demerol shot they gave helped too.) I haven't taken anything for pain since the procedure... not even Tylenol. I have been more tired then I was thinking I would be. I came home and slept for 16 hours straight! I'm glad that I didn't have to work for a few days afterwards. I could have done it, but I was just so tired. I only really hurts when I bump it accidentally, or when I sit down on the toilet, but it's really not that bad.

I didn't bruise as much as I thought I would (I usually bruise pretty easily), but I should also mention that I'm doing a trial with a gel that is supposed to help minimize bruising. You use it for two weeks before the treatment and then for a week after. I do think that it helped. I'll share the name of the gel when I'm done testing it out.

I'll post again soon. I hope this is helpful to you! :)
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon