Exchanging Saline 290cc to Silicone High Profile Textured 440cc Gummy Bear - Orlando, FL

In 2003 I had saline implants and was a size C....

In 2003 I had saline implants and was a size C. After breath feeding 2 kids my skin wasnt as tight and other did not want scares from a lift so I decided to go a little bigger to fill in the extra skin. Originally the doctor wanted 315 - 415 cc silicone but was not sure that would be large enough to fill in the excess skin. We decided to go to 440cc the day of surgery.
1st day PO- still very sore. I have on a loose support bra that the so,tor put on but I think I'd prefer a tighter bra for extra support. I called the nurse but she said there needs to be a little room for swelling.

I will keep you updated!!

10 days post op

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors for consultations. Doctor Oppenheimer was my first consultation and then no one compared to him. He was absolutely amazing. I never felt rushed and he made sure to explain everything. Highly recommend him!!