44 Year Old with Father's Jowls... Love the Results! - New York City, NY

Since I was 20, I've known I would have a neck...

Since I was 20, I've known I would have a neck lift... genetics were clear. Then after seeing a profile picture of my father and I, I realized the time was now. At my consultation, Dr Schulman suggested a combo of neck lipo, Platysmaplasty (sewing the platysma muscles together), and lifting the skin. The surgery and recovery were just as described by Dr Schulman and his team.

Bottom line - I'm thrilled with the results! Because this was just a neck lift - there was no change in my face. So most people can't figure out what is different. I get questions about my weight and hair color all the time.... they don't realize its just my jowls and 2nd chin are gone.

My only suggestion to others thinking of this surgery... get your hair done before the surgery. With the scars behind the ears, you won't want your hairstylist dying your roots for a few weeks... But besides that - don't wait. Totally worth it!

Pictures Added - one pre surgery and two 6 weeks post surgery

Official Pics from Dr Schulman

I really can't believe the difference!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schulman and his team were great and the surgery and recovery were just as described. I highly recommend this team.