Lucian Ion - Top Surgeon! - London, GB

So I'm a 26 year old male that has been conscious...

So I'm a 26 year old male that has been conscious of my nose for well over a decade now. It was way too large for my face and over-projected from a profile view, combined with a noticeable hump. Over the years I became a confident person regardless of my image problems but I always felt like until I did something about the above mentioned I'd never be able to feel completely comfortable in my own skin. I have met with a few well regarded surgeons In London over the last year or so but Mr Ion was the only one that really made me feel confident enough to book myself in for the procedure. Unlike the other surgeons I consulted with, Mr Ion seemed to understand what I wanted straight away and there was absolutely no element of “pushing for a sale” which I had experienced with a different surgeon. Additionally the simulations he produced, analysis of my facial structure and explanation of the procedures seemed to be far more thorough and detailed than I had encountered in prior consultations.

Fast forward to the 15th December and I was heading towards the Weymouth hospital in London for my surgery. The staff there were extremely friendly and everyone made me feel at ease. There was a brief moment of madness when I was on my way down to the operating theatre in my gown that it really sunk in what was about to happen and I considered doing a runner, this quickly subsided however when I got on the operating table and before I knew it I was out cold thanks to the anaesthetic. The recovery period was uncomfortable rather than painful, I managed to pick up a mild cold from my family a few days after coming home, this made the congestion pretty awful and the nasal dripping was somewhat maddening though this had almost completely stopped by the 4th day. By day 7 I was ready to have my cast off and splints out, this was taken care of at Mr Ions practise by Rosie who was really nice. Removal of the splints and internal stitches was unpleasant but over very quickly. As soon as I saw my nose in the mirror I could tell how good of a job Mr Ion had done, the swelling was significant, particularly on the bridge and tip but it was clear already from the profile view how much of an improvement had been made. It’s now 3 weeks since the operation and to my untrained eye it looks like the swelling has almost completely subsided, my nose looks great, it’s amazing how close it is to the simulations that were generated in the consultation. In regards to discomfort, there isn’t really any remaining, my nose still feels like it’s slightly blocked up due to the internal swelling but if it wasn’t for that I think I’d keep forgetting that I have had surgery at all.

To finish up I can’t recommend Mr Ion highly enough, not only is he a great surgeon, he seems like a good person that really wants to deliver what the patient wants. I can say with confidence that choosing him and deciding to go ahead with the surgery was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made and I’m elated with the result.

I’m reluctant to post my picture here but If you’d like to see some before and afters or ask any questions feel free to email me and I’ll get back to you.

Good luck!

London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Ion made me comfortable from our first meeting and has done an excellent job, I can't recommend him highly enough.