Revision Rhinoplasty & Anterior Neck Lift with Lucion Ion - London, GB

I had my first consultation with Lucion on the...

I had my first consultation with Lucion on the 10th November for a revision rhinoplasty and anterior neck lift. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable. He took his time with me and spent almost 1.5 hours which made him run late! Oopsie! He listened carefully on what changes I would like/direction I'd like to go in to achieve a more natural looking nose. He was realistic and honest about my situation which I liked a lot.
I'm absolutely delighted with how it all went and I feel confident with him fixing my nose to get it to where it should be so my surgery is now booked for February 2017 as an overnight stay at the Weymouth street hospital.
I also decide to get my neck lifted to create a more sharp angle and definition. Both will be done on the same operation.

My cosmetic enhancement journey in pictures - Instagram

I will be documenting my surgery over on Instagram. My plastic/personal account and happy to accept... Lots of support and I've found it very helpful after a member on here recommending it to me.

Revision rhinoplasty, anterior neck lift and also injectable treatments. Considering a chin implant for more forward projection too at a later stage after consulting with Dominic Bray in Harley Street just recently.

Instagram@neomrhino my cosmetic surgery enhancement in pictures.
London Plastic Surgeon