Younger Boobs - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My current implants are 14 years old. I have...

My current implants are 14 years old. I have saline under the muscle and lots of bottoming out. They are the typical mom boobs. I had my first surgery when my daughter was 2 1/2. My natural breasts were a small B, athletic look. My largest when pregnant and nursing was a DD. So I was left with lots of extra skin. I was fine with it but my husband at the time was a "boob guy" and was researching implants for me "I know right?" A dr in town did them and they looked great for a few years after. At the same time, I did a lot of body pump classes & weight training. I think that pushed them down as well as aging. Lately they have been bothering me. I'm 44 almost 45. My skin is showing my age the worst. I'm loosing the elasticity. I've been divorced almost 8 years and being single and dating, I would like my body to look like I feel. There are so many options for surgery now. Most of the photos I've seen for revisions have the lollipop scars. I am not a big fan of scars. In fact my first augmentation was done through the areola and no scaring. Dr. Don Revis will be doing my breast revision surgery in December. So excited! This app really helped me be informed on what type of options are available. The photos and discussions helped tremendously. I feel like going to Dr. Revis is the right decision. A local PS wanted to replace my implants with no internal work. From what I have read on here , this happens a lot which leads to more surgeries down the road. If there are more surgeries down the road they're going to be in new areas!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon